Business for Sale as a Going Concern: Sector Specific Precision Engineering Business (“The Company”)
Sector Specific Precision Engineering Business offered for sale upon instructions of a retained client.
An opportunity exists to purchase or invest in a UK based precision engineering business which produces best in class material handling and support equipment for an important infra-structure industry.
The Company has designed and manufactured an impressive range of material handling and ancillary products to support contractors operating in a leading infrastructure industry. The product range is fully tested and approved by the sectors leading regulatory authority and provides significant barriers to entry to competitors. The intellectual property of the Company represents an exciting opportunity to expand the company UK market and significant worldwide applications exist for the Company’s products. The Company also benefits from a growing product maintenance business.
In addition to the intellectual property and product range the Company owns freehold manufacturing premises, extensive range of plant and machinery, stock, demonstration products and work in progress.
The opportunity is immediately available. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Established sector specific precision engineering business;
- Manufactures and maintains material handling and support equipment for contractors in major infrastructure industry and equipment rental companies;
- Significant UK and export growth potential;
- Established trading history;
- Good customer base with repeat business;
- Significant Work in Progress and Order Book;
- Experienced and skilled workforce;
- Freehold premise comprising 8500 sqft of manufacturing facilities on a 0.75 acres site;
- Inventory of Plant, Machinery, Stock, and production assets.
Detailed Financial Information will be made available to interested parties upon completion of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Freehold premises located in the West of England.
Deadline for Offers:
To be confirmed.
For any further information please contact Damian Short on 0161 359 4332 or by emal: email@example.com