Business & Assets for Sale: Hydraulic Engineering and Hydraulic Parts Distributor Business (“The Company”)
An opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of a leading hydraulic engineering and hydraulic parts distributor.
The Company manufacturers bespoke hydraulic engineering solutions and provides customers with tailor made hydraulic engineering solutions in a range of applications and industries. The customer is also a significant distributor of hydraulic spares and parts.
The purchase will be executed at the earliest opportunity. All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with Breal Asset Valuations as appointed agent on behalf of the Vendor.
- Leading hydraulic engineering and hydraulic parts distributor business.;
- Established over 40 years with extensive client base and track record;
- Turnover (full year to 31/5/16) £1,428,701 & (full year to 31/5/17) £1,426,472;
- Excellent distributor location
- Fully fitted distribution and manufacturing facility with plant, machinery and vehicle fleet;
- Leasehold Premises;
High Level Financial Information:
- Year End 31 May 2016
- Turnover £1,428,701
- Net Loss Before Tax (£144,621)
- Year End 31 May 2017
- Turnover £1,426,472
- Net Loss Before Tax (£232,420)
Assets Available for Sale:
- Unencumbered Office Furniture & IT Equipment
- Unencumbered Plant and Machinery
- Unencumbered and Leased Vehicle Fleet
- Work in Progress and Order Book;
- Goodwill & Business;
South East England, UK
Deadline for Offers:
Indicative offers no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 4th April 2018, all offers to be supported by proof of funds.
For Further Infomration:
Please contact Damian Short on 0161 359 4332 or email email@example.com